Andy is a well-respected senior security engineer and analyst who has focused the last 13 years of his life developing, managing, auditing, and securing systems for various Department of Defense, Federal, State, and Commercial customers. He has attained several security certifications including:
- CISSP (Certified Information Security Professional)
- CISSP-ISSEP (Information Systems Security Engineering Professional)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)
Andy has worked at all levels within the information security field, from developing security architectures for critical enterprise-level systems, to performing penetration tests, and securing client workstations.
Entering the security field in 1999, Andy has worked or consulted for the several Fortune 500 companies.
- Masters in Management Information Systems - Auburn University
- B.S.B.A in Information Systems - Auburn University
From Andy O'Donnell:
My goal is to make this site a one-stop shop for all things security that matter to you. Whether you are a network administrator who wants to secure some aspect of your domain or a home user who just wants to avoid becoming a victim of an Internet scam, I'll do my best to provide you with guidance and timely information.